马来西亚基督教卫理公会华人年议会 崇拜与音乐部 提供(10/4/2020)
崇拜程序（5）Order of Home Worship (5) 受难节
- 敬拜：十架的爱 Great Is Your Love
- 敬拜：深触我心 How Precious You Are To Me
- 敬拜：为我受伤 Wounded For Me
- 读经：马太福音 27:27-31
- 自省：确实，上帝对我们的大爱是无法测度的。祂让耶稣基督为了我们走上这条受苦的道路。试问我们是否理解上帝对我们的爱？你有没有把耶稣（这位天父给我们的礼物）当作 “理所当然” ？目前你与耶稣基督的关系如何？（用一些时间来默想）
- 敬拜：你曾否见我主Were YouThere?
- 读经：路加福音 23:44-46
- 吹熄蜡烛 – 提醒耶稣基督为你而死。
- 感谢上帝因为祂赐下祂的独生子耶稣基督，为我们而死。因此我们能够得到奇妙的礼物 – 救恩以及丰盛的生命。
- 敬拜：神羔羊配得 Worthy Is The Lamb
- 安静默想 / 结束:
Prepared by The Board of Worship and Music. Chinese Annual Conference, The Methodist Church in Malaysia (10/4/2020)
Order of Home Worship (5) – Good Friday
(A Guided Self Reflection Worship)
Light a candle (symbolizes Jesus Christ, the Light of the World)
- Take some moments to quiet your heart before God
- Opening Word: God so loved the world that he gave his own dearly beloved Son so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have everlasting life. On this day of remembrance and hope, it is a joy to know: God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world but to save it. (Based on John 3:16-17)
- Prayer: Holy and loving God, as I come before you tonight, help me to prepare my hearts and set aside my busyness so that I can focus intently on Jesus’ suffering and death. I pray that You open my eyes to see all of the amazing things that Jesus’ death means for me. Help me to understand You, Your love, and my salvation. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
- Worship: GreatIs Your Love (十架的爱)
- Read: Isaiah 53:3-7
- Self-Reflection: How have these verses spoken to you? Have you despised the Lord, Jesus Christ? How have you turned away from God? Take some time to reflect on this.
- Worship: HowPrecious You Are To Me (深触我心)
- Read: Luke 23:13-21
- Self-Reflection: When we are not obeying God, when we are denying our Lord in thoughts, words, and deeds, aren’t we like the crowd that shouted “Crucify Him!”? How and in what areas have we been disobedience and denying our Lord and God? Take some time to reflect on this.
- Worship: Wounded For Me (为我受伤)
- Read: Matthew 27:27-31
- Self-Reflection: Indeed, God’s love towards us is immeasurable. He allowed Jesus Christ to go through the suffering for our sake. Ask yourself, how much do you comprehend the love of God for you? Do you take Jesus Christ, the gift of God to us for granted? Where is your stand in your present relationship with Jesus Christ? Take time to reflect on this.
Isaiah 53:5 says, “But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crush for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.” This is the promise that God has given to all of us.
- Worship: Were You There?(你曾否见我主)
- ReadLuke 23:44-46
- Self-Reflection: How have these verses spoken to you about God’s grace and mercy? What do you want to say to the Lord for his great act of love? Aren’t you going to make your relationship right with God? Take some time to think about this.
- (Blow off the candle – reminding that Jesus died for you)
- Take time to confess before God and say a repentance prayer.
- Lift up your worries, sickness, stress, etc. to God through prayer.
- Thank God for sending his only Son, Jesus Christ to die for us so that we may have the amazing gift of salvation and life abundant.
- Make a commitment prayer to God.
- Prayer: Loving God, we know that you love us, so we confess that we have let you down. Every day we betray you, deny you, misunderstand you, crucify you. We betray you when we are selfish or unkind. We deny you when we do not speak out for justice and truth. We misunderstand you when we justify our actions by misquoting your teaching. We are truly sorry.
However, we thank you, God, that you have delivered us from the dominion of sin and death and brought us into the kingdom of your Son. We thank you that by Christ’s death, he has recalled us to life, and by his love he may raise us to eternal joys. In the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, we pray. Amen.
- Word of Assurance: Jesus himself bore our sins in his body on the cross, so that, free from sins, we might live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed. (1 Peter 2:24)
- Worship: Worthy Is The Lamb (神羔羊配得)
- Closing Word: We know love by this, that he laid down his life for us – and we ought to lay down our lives for one another.
- Silent Meditation. End of Self-Reflection Worship.