马来西亚基督教卫理公会华人年议会 崇拜与音乐部 提供(9/4/2020)
崇拜程序（4）Order of Home Worship (4) 主设立圣餐日
- 敬拜：唯恐我忘客西马尼Lead Me To Calvary
- 齐声诵读经文：马可福音 14:32-42
- 耶稣单独面对痛苦，因此你不需要再孤单面对痛苦。经文给我们看到，主耶稣在客西马尼园里面极其痛苦（14:32-34），祂面对十字架时是带著极度痛苦、忧伤，甚至几乎要死的地步，汗如大血点滴在地上（路加福音22:44）。当时门徒并不在耶稣身边，一些甚至已经累到睡着了。耶稣单独面对痛苦，因此祂深深明白我们所有的软弱和所受的试探。圣经说：因我们的大祭司，并非不能体恤我们的软弱。他也曾凡事受过试探，与我们一样，只是他没有犯罪（希伯来书 4:15）。你不再需要孤单一人面对痛苦，因为主耶稣必与你一同面对。
- 有时候唯一的选择就是直接面对。14:37和40给我们看到当耶稣迫切祷告的时候，门徒竟然无法在耶稣身旁警醒片刻，他们还睡着了！再者，耶稣两次向天父祈求，求天父把这苦杯挪走（14:36），但天父似乎没有回应他。最后耶稣依然被兵丁捉拿。耶稣没有逃避，祂直接面对挑战。祂没有因着一大群人来捉拿而害怕，反而勇敢的对他们说：你们带著刀棒出来拿我，如同拿强盗吗？当我们遇到困难时，我们的本性都会希望天父上帝快快把苦杯挪走。有时候，天父确实会把苦杯挪走；但更多时候，天父要我们靠着主耶稣基督，直接面对困难，走过困难（Walk Through It）。
- 结束诗歌：信靠顺服Trust and Obey
Prepared by The Board of Worship and Music. Chinese Annual Conference, The Methodist Church in Malaysia (9/4/2020)
Order of Home Worship (4) – Holy Thursday
- Opening Prayer: Merciful and loving Father, during this week we are walking with Jesus Christ through a memorable and hopeful journey. Help us to understand Your will and Your love towards this world. Help us to understand the salvation in Jesus Christ hence we can be transformed by the renewing of our hearts and faithful in serving Your Kingdom. In Jesus Christ’s name we pray. Amen.
- Read: Matthew 11:28
- Adoration: Lead Me To Calvary (唯恐我忘客西马尼)
- Unison Reading: Mark 14:32-42
- Take Time to Reflect and Share Your Thoughts with Each Other:
- What impressed you most in the passage? Why?
- Some important points from the above passage:
- Jesus faced the suffering alone hence you don’t have to face it alone.In the passage, our Lord was deeply distressed and troubled in the Garden of Gethsemane (14:32-34). When Jesus was going to the cross, he was filled with agony, sorrow, and sadness, even to the point of dying, that his sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground (Luke 22:44). During that moment Jesus’ disciples were not at his side, some of them were sleeping away. Jesus alone faced the distress and trouble. Therefore, he understands the weaknesses and the temptations we are facing. The Bible tells us that “For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are – yet was without sin. (Hebrews 4:15) You don’t have to face your suffering alone because Jesus will be facing it together with you.
- Sometime the only choice we have is to face with our sufferings.In 14:37 and 40, we noticed that while Jesus was praying, his disciples were unable to keep watch and were twice fallen into sleep. Also we found that two times Jesus asked the Father to take away the cup that he has to drink (14:36), however, it seems that God the Father was silent. When Jesus was arrested by the soldiers, he did not try to escape; in fact, he was willing to face with the suffering. Jesus was not afraid of the large group of soldiers that came to arrest him, instead with boldness he said: “Am I a rebellion that you have come out with swords and clubs to capture me?” It is our human nature that when we are facing with suffering, we want God to take that suffering away. No doubt there are times where God would take away our suffering, however, most of the time God would want us to face with our suffering and walk through it by depending on Jesus Christ.
- The strength to overcome temptation through prayer. Jesussays to his disciples: “Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the body is weak.” In order to overcome our spiritual and physical weaknesses, we have to be persistent in our prayer, we need to watch and pray. Through prayer Jesus came to understand God’s will, gained his strength, and be obedient to God. Later on when the high priest asked Jesus, “Are you the Christ, the Son of the Blessed One?” He replied: “I am. You will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.” (Mark 14:61-62)
- Unison Prayer: Beloved Father God, I thank Jesus for loving and dying for me on the cross. Jesus faced the suffering alone, hence I know that no matter what kind of circumstances befall me, I am not alone, for Jesus will be walking with me on this journey of the cross. O Lord, I pray that you grant me the strength to face with the temptations and the present problems. Besides, we want to pray for the frontline medical officers who are working with the Covid-19 patients, those who are affected by Covid-19, those who had lost their love ones; may you grant them your grace, hope, and strength. May you protect them and also protect us and all of our family members. In Jesus Christ’ name we pray. Amen.
- Offering/Give Thanks and Intercession: (Everyone may share testimony on thanksgiving. Pray for each other. After that offering maybe received.)
- Closing Song: Trust and Obey (信靠顺服)
- Praying the Lord’s Prayer together: