马来西亚基督教卫理公会华人年议会 崇拜与音乐部 提供(12/4/2020)
崇拜程序（6）Order of Home Worship (6)
- 点燃蜡烛（此蜡烛在受难节的时候被吹熄。今早点燃，代表永恒之光 – 耶稣基督照耀这个世界）
- 同声宣告：哈利路亚！基督已经复活了。我们赞美上帝，我们救主耶稣基督的父上帝。祂赐下新生命和盼望给我们，祂使耶稣从死里复活。 哈利路亚！
- 敬拜：我的救赎主活着 My Redeemer Lives
向主欢呼 Shout to the Lord
- 读经：哥林多前书 15:55-57
- 请花一些时间阅读：耶稣两天前受难，当钉子插入耶稣的手和脚、当救主呼出祂最后的一口气，一切看似归于零，殊不知胜利已经临到。这场胜利不只是单单属于耶稣，更属于祂的跟随者。这呼应了保罗在哥林多前书15:55-57所说：“死啊，你得胜的权势在哪里？死啊，你的毒钩在哪里？” 死的毒钩就是罪，罪的权势就是律法。感谢上帝，使我们藉著我们的主耶稣基督得胜。
(资料取自Source: The Worship Source Book, Bakers Book, Grand Rapids, Michigan, p.651)
大家可以打破【复活鸡蛋】，代表着主耶稣基督的复活，空的坟墓。它也代表了一个新的生命 – 得胜的生命 – 被保存的生命。接下来把蜡烛吹熄，提醒我们，如今我们是世上的光和盐，我们需要为了基督而照亮这个世界。最后可以接收各人的奉献。
- 结束诗歌：因祂活着Because He Lives
Prepared by The Board of Worship and Music. Chinese Annual Conference, The Methodist Church in Malaysia (12/4/2020)
Order of Home Worship (6) – Easter Sunday
- (Prepare for everyone an Easter Egg)
- Light a candle (On Good Friday the candle was blown off, this morning the Everlasting Light, Jesus Christ is shining forth in this world)
- Opening Prayer: God of life, we praise you for the miracle of Easter. We pray for great joy to celebrate Jesus’ resurrection. We pray especially for those whose lives are filled with pain, loss or deep sadness. May they sense how the resurrection is a source of great hope. Amen.
- Proclaiming together: Alleluia! Christ is risen. Praise God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. He has given us new life and hope. He has raised Jesus from the dead. Alleluia!
- Adoration:My Redeemer Lives 我的救赎者活着
Shout To The Lord 向主欢呼
- Scripture Reading: 1 Corinthians 15:55-57
- Take Time To Read:When Jesus went to the cross two days ago, when the nails were driven into his hands and feet, and when the Savior breathed his last and it looked like all his work had come to naught; in fact, victory has been won! This victory is just not for Jesus Christ, but for all of his followers. Therefore, we can live a victorious life through Jesus Christ! This echoes what Paul says in 1 Corinthians 15:55- 57, “Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?” The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
There are few areas in our lives that we can have victory through our risen Lord, Jesus Christ! First, we can have victory over sins and evil habits. Christ has saved us from all of the weaknesses and sins in our life because we have the Spirit of Christ living in us. We can turn to our Lord when we are tempted to sin, for he knows our every weakness (ref. Hebrews 4:15). Let us be assured that nothing is so strong, no sin is so long standing and powerful, that it cannot be broken by Jesus Christ’s power!
Second, we can have victory over our fear. People are afraid of many things; we fear of losing our status, pride, wealth, health, and especially our life which is death. But the truth is that those who trust in Christ Jesus have nothing to fear. Because in Christ Jesus we have overcome. In Christ we have peace and joy that passes all understanding (ref. Matthew 28:9-10).
Third, we can have victory over life’s trials and tragedies. Our Lord is always walking by our side, holding us when we are weak, and comfort us when we need it. Christ is there to help us carry the heaviest burden that we are facing in our lives (ref. Matthew 11:28-30). Never has a burden been so heavy that he could not share it or lift it. Besides, when we have Jesus Christ in our lives, we no longer live only for now and then. We are living for eternity because we know that one day he will call us home, to the glorious eternal home.
Fourth, we can have victory over death. Because sin entered this world, death is inevitable. Death is the final and hardest opposition that we face! (ref. 1 Corinthians 15:26) But today we no longer fear death because our Lord has overcome death and give us victory over death. Because of Christ’s resurrection, we are saved from the sting of death.
- TakeTime To Do Personal Response:
- Easter is about victory. What will you do with the victory Christ is offering to you?
- Which area/s of fear that you are going to surrender to Jesus Christ?
- Say a personal responsive prayer to God.
- Unison Prayer: Eternal God, we praise you that your glory has dawned on us and brought us into this day of resurrection. We rejoice that the grave could not hold your Son and that he has conquered death, risen to rule over all powers of this earth. We praise you that he summons us into new life, to follow him with joy and gladness. By your Spirit, lift us from doubt and despair and set our feet in Christ’s holy way, that our lives may be signs of his life and that all we have may show forth his love. Praise, glory, and thanksgiving to you, our God, forever and ever. Amen.
(Source: The Worship Source Book, Bakers Book, Grand Rapids, Michigan, p.651)
- Commitment to live a victorious life and offering: (Everyone breaks the Easter Egg – symbolizes the resurrection of Christ, the empty tomb. It also symbolizes a new life – victorious life – seal within it. Blow off the candle, reminding us that we are now the light and salt of the world, we are to go forth to shine for Jesus Christ. After that offering may be received.)
- Closing song: Because He Lives (因祂活着)
- Closing Prayer: O Lord, you have restored us to life, you have brought us back again into your love by the resurrection of Christ. Continue to heal us as we go to live and work by the power of your Holy Spirit. Amen.